Sunday, November 18, 2007
Ughhhhhh!!!
I have been trying to work on the Excel gradebook and have been having some serious trouble. I have never liked Excel to begin with, and this just strengthens my dislike. I can't get the avgs to come out correctly when doing the avgs for the assignments and the tests. It just keeps giving me the totals instead of the avgs. I have been working on it for the last 1/2 hour and still can't get it. I saw how to do it in the podcasts, and did exactly what it said to do, but it's not working!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kristy relax!
You can send in one of the reports we did in our biology class. You need to send the excel programming along with the graph. The problem is that the i-pods go along with the mac computers so listening to them at home is a waste. It was not explained very well in class. If you were there on the night that someone questioned about it you would have known to do this. If in your case you knew that you did not have to attend and it would be explained on the i-pod it didn't really help you. If you have any questions please e-mail me I will try to clarify the problems that I have gone through so that you don't have to.
Kim :)
Post a Comment