This is all very new to me. I do use technology for a variety of things, but only stuff that I know how to do. I have responded to friends blogs before, but this is the first time I've had to do one for myself. I think it will be very fun and exciting to learn how to do something new.
I am looking forward to this class as I am hoping to learn a lot. I try to stay away from doing anything I don't have to do on the computer. I am ready to learn!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree with you, Kristy. I am curious in learning new things with technology. One thing that really has caught my attention is how technology has grown over the years. I remember when our telephone was attached to the wall and we had to put our finger in a hole and drag the dial around with each number we called. Sometimes when we would pick up our phone to call, other people would be already talking on the phone line. We had a "party line". We have grown so far over the years! I would have never guess that we could pick up a phone from anywhere and call. It is scarry to learn how we have changed over the years in society.
The most interesting thing I find is that when I go to learn something new, for example; running a tape player (VHS), as soon as I know how to operate it there is a new technology system. The DVD! Now I have to learn how to operate that! When I learn that something new will change again!
What are you thoughts on the growth of technology?
Keith
I also use technology for lots of things and thought I too was pretty tech saavy. Boy was I wrong! This class is challenging for me, we are learning new things on my old stand by programs (work and ppt).
Katie
Post a Comment