Sunday, September 30, 2007

About Me


I guess this should have been the first post on the blog, but oh well!

I work for UWO Head Start as a preschool teacher. This year I only have 1 classroom of 17 children instead of 2 classes of 17 each. I work at a center in Neenah and am very excited to be there. This is the 4th year I've worked for Head Start.

I have been married for 2 years to Aaron...we just celebrated our 2 year anniversary on September 10th. We have a son, who is going to be turning 9 months old pretty soon. His name is Gavin and he is growing so fast.

We also have 1 dog, a black lab, named Kodiak, and a cat named Avery.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Gavin is adorable! Congrats again on the newbie thats on the way. I am very happy for you (and the rest of the fam.) I think it's great!

You've worked for head start for 4 years?? WOW that seems like a long time. Have you always worked at the Neenah one that you are at now?? How did you manage 2 classrooms? That's just amazing!